Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hodel, Oh Hodel, Have I Got a Match For You...


Nothing can make up for missing my kids all day while I'm at work, but an evening of total silliness sure comes close...


For some reason, since the kids were little, when I pull their shirts over their heads I am inspired to sing songs from Fiddler on the Roof...

Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match...




A cheapo wig from the Target after Halloween sale: Priceless




It seems like only yesterday he was a bouncy baby boy.  Look at him now, with his beautiful flowing locks.



Why is Blake so happy?  Look closely...


The daycare teachers tell us that Blake and Hadley are so close and play so well together that it actually causes problems.  When their classes are on the playground at the same time, Blake apparently blocks other kids from getting to Hadley and sobs if her class goes inside first.  The teachers are starting to coordinate schedules just so they don't have to deal with it.  While I'm sure this is annoying to them, it's a bit heartwarming as a mother.  

Hadley, after daycare last night:  "Mommy! Mommy!  Last time, at school, I saw a coat and a hat and gloves, and it turned around and it was Blakey!  My eyes went like this (got big) and I was so excited that I jumped and I jumped!"   

Could there be any better answer to the question, "How was your day?" 

So this was actually this morning, but it cracks me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment