Saturday, August 27, 2011

Spotify


Do you have Spotify yet?  It's a music streaming program that allows you to listen to millions of full songs and albums, for free.  You can pay for more features, but to be honest, I'm not sure what those are.  So far we have mostly just searched by artist or song and then listened away.  And danced away.  Man, can Blake bust a move.

Now, I'm not afraid to admit that we listen to our fair share of kids music in our house, but I'm proud to say that Hadley's musical knowledge extends beyond Raffi.  The proof?  While riding in the car the other night, she said, "Mom, I know who is singing."  "Who?"  I asked.   "It's Jelly Jelly!"  Well, she was close.  It was Pearl Jam.

Sign up for Spotify here*.  As a thank you for introducing you to Spotify, would you like to invite me to Pinterest?  Pretty please?  For some reason, they have yet to deem me appropriate member material.


(*Warning, you may get emails from Coca-Cola, but they promise not to share your address)





A few random pictures from a walk to "our" playground tonight.  









Today, more than anything, I realize how lucky I am. 


1 comment:

  1. Have you ever used Pandora? They are pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete