Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Photos

This outfit will likely not make the cut.

We have our fall family photos coming up next week, so I'm starting to tackle that oh so difficult problem of what to wear.  The truth is, when we get the photos back, we probably won't even notice what we were wearing.  We'll notice that Blake has his fingers in his nose in 84% of the shots.  Hadley will be screaming at Blake in 79% of the shots.  I'll be trying to keep them separated in 94% of the shots.  We will all be looking at the camera in 4% of the photos, and we will all be smiling in exactly one photo.  This is exactly why I can't fathom paying big bucks for photos at this time.  We simply don't have it in the budget, especially considering there is a chance that none of them will turn out.  However, if I had the money, here is the photographer I would use.   Her photos are always so wonderful.

Now, off to choose outfits.  Or perhaps I should be picking out the bribes.  Fruit snacks...lollipops...$20 in the piggy bank if you'll sit still and just smile, just one time, I beg you...

1 comment:

  1. I put off photos constantly because of choosing outfits! I need to take the kids really soon.

    ReplyDelete