Monday, May 9, 2011

Super Stain Stick


Despite using natural laundry detergent for the past several years, we've continued to use the nasty, chemical based stain removers.  Why?  Because they work.  That's why I'm super excited to have found a natural stain remover that actually does what it's supposed to.  I ordered the Ecover stain remover from drugstore.com a couple of weeks ago, and so far I've been super impressed by it.  Just tonight, it removed marinara from Blake's white t-shirt.  A few days ago, Hadley's cream colored shirt got covered in greasy orange stains from roasted sweet potatoes.  We forgot to pre-treat, and the shirt was washed and dried with the stains remaining.  I dabbed on some stain stick, washed it again, and it came out like new!  I'm actually excited about laundry right now.  Too bad the kids are sleeping, otherwise I'd be going through their closet searching for old stains to try to remove.  I love a challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment