Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Last Minute Gift Idea

If you need a gift as soon as possible, or if you have no patience (me), then check out these customized prints from Earlybird Ink.  She will ship the print to you, or for a couple dollars less, you can print it yourself.  Mine arrived in my inbox a few hours after ordering, and she sent me multiple proofs as I couldn't decide on a color/pattern.  If you use the code GRANDOPENING10, you'll get 10% off.


The first nail hole in the office/guest room wall was a bit painful, but I love how it looks!


Here is a sample from her site, so you can see the details.  I copied the white mat/frame idea ($13.99 at Target)


Bonus holiday cheer:  
  I believe I posted it last year, but if you have kids, don't miss the Portable North Pole customized messages from Santa.  My kids have each watched their videos at least 5 times today.

No comments:

Post a Comment