Friday, December 2, 2011

This and That

- My friend gave us the cutest melted snowman cookies today.  I wanted to get a picture, but the kids gobbled them up before we got home.  Here is a picture (with instructions) that I found online.


-  Here is a great re-use for cups with domed lids.  I might have to see if Starbucks will give/sell me a few of these, as painting can get very messy here.

 I found this idea on the blog Storage and Glee.  It is full of fun, creative storage ideas.  I've only made it through the first 5 pages, because sure there is something else I should be doing, but I'm excited to see the rest of her finds. 

-I'm trying to come up with ideas to make a star to top our Christmas tree, but I'm not having much luck. Here is one result of my search. 


Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment