Friday, June 24, 2011

Balloons!

After dinner tonight, Hadley and I left the boys at home and went out to run some errands.  We were buying ingredients to make popsicles.  I currently have 48 of them chilling in my freezer, so I'll be sure to share the recipes if they are a success.  Anyway, we made a few other stops, one being a car dealership.  Specifically, the dealership where I bought my van.  When you buy a vehicle from them, you can go in once a week for a free voucher for a car wash down the street.  Cool, huh?  It could totally save a lot of money for the type of person who washes their car frequently.  I most definitely am not.

When we walked inside, Hadley asked a salesman for a balloon.  Before I could say, "thanks, but no thanks," the man was removing the balloons from a car in the showroom and tying them to Hadley's wrist. Oh man, we laughed trying to get them in the car.  




No comments:

Post a Comment