Saturday, June 11, 2011

When City Slickers Enter The Northwoods

All of this space to run, and where do my kids play?


In the driveway, of course.  


They aren't so sure about the local wildlife.


But Hadley gathered up the courage to venture out onto the grass.


And even go searching for "baby deers."   


This is what I call a "Simpsons sky."


How often are you inspired by a public bathroom?




I love the one on the bottom that says, "Half fun."


We'd been here less than 24 hours and the kids were already fishing.


(I love the concentration!)


And playing hockey!


And swimming with dolphins?



Tyler doesn't know it yet, but my mom totally gave Blake a coat that matches Paul Bunyan's.  Now I just have to teach him how to say "ya sure, you betcha!"  

Oh yeah, Minnesota is in their blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment