Friday, March 25, 2011

Choose Your Own Laughter

Do you remember Choose Your Own Adventure books?  I always had a little bit of a guilty conscience after reading them, since I always cheated.  I'd skip forward to find out what would come of different choices, then I'd make my choice.  Well, there's no need to cheat here.  I'm thinking that both choices will end in laughter, or maybe both will end in eye rolls.  You're welcome; or, you're sorry.  Choose your own response.

Option one: (Best for readers over the age of 18)

Go to this website, read, then laugh until you cry.  Repeat.


Option two:  (Best for the under 18 crowd, the over 88 crowd, or anybody who's name includes the title "Father," or "Sister")

A nice clean joke.  (Thanks, Nina)



So, I know that option number one was making the facebook rounds a few weeks ago, so it's obviously so February, 2011.  Still, it was new to me, and man, did I laugh at some of them.  I've always said that my iPod Touch was programmed by some 18 year old boy with a dirty mind.  This site confirms my theory.

While I was laughing through page after hilarious page, Tyler spent the whole time rolling his eyes and telling me that "it's not that funny."  I think he was actually just annoyed that my laughter was making it hard for him to watch MacGruber.  The man obviously has a more sophisticated understanding of comedy than I do.

1 comment:

  1. Tyler is wrong on this one. Both my sister & I were reading these a couple of weeks ago and laughing long after we'd read them.

    ReplyDelete