Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Word of Advice

I have the answer to all of your problems.  It's cheaper than a therapist, safer than alcohol and healthier than a whole chocolate cake.  Not that I'd ever eat a whole cake, that'd be gross.  I limit myself to just half.

Enter, Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree Chocolate bar.

This may be the perfect chocolate bar.  It's slightly salty (in a very good way), slightly sweet without bitterness, and slightly crunchy with little bits of almond.  Also, it's pretty thin, so you can really taste all of the flavors.  I buy them at Target, for $2.29 each.  I like to keep one in my glove compartment so I can break off a piece after (or before) a rough day at work.  

1 comment:

  1. A good friend brought me Godiva Dark Chocolate Raspberry to get me through this week.....it was very helpful!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete