Thursday, April 21, 2011

Long Time, No Post

I've been a little lax with the posting lately.  Sometimes I feel like it's a silly waste of time; like I'm writing to myself.  But, blogger says that a lot of people are reading, and occasionally people tell me how much they enjoy the blog, or even that it starts their mornings off on a good note.  Well, that is definitely worth it.   This may be an overdue post, but I have a lot of good stuff to share.  On with the show!

First, some happy news here.

Next, an awesome tutorial from my favorite mechanics.  I can't wait to adjust the mirrors on my van tomorrow.

Speaking of cars, this video is very moving, and presents a great message.  (Warning, this commercial might make you cry.)


If you're already crying, you might as well watch this video, too.  Even though it's a bit sad, it is completely beautiful. 


Symmetry from Everynone on Vimeo.



I bought a new pair of sandals at Target last night.  They only had one pair left in my color of choice, and low and behold, it was my size!  I bought them without trying them on, knowing that a 7 1/2 would be a perfect fit.  When I got home, I was so bummed to see that the shoes were in the wrong box and they were actually size 8 1/2.  I tried them on, and guess what?   They fit like a glove.  Surely that means I was meant to have these shoes, right?  And at $12, you really can't go wrong!  I bought a similar pair at Target last year, and they are surprisingly comfortable, so I have high hopes for these.  As much as I love Target, I do have one complaint following my recent shopping trip.  I really wish they had consulted with their number one customer before ordering their new shopping carts.  I will not be held liable for any cart crashes; it's not my fault that I can't see over the top of the cart!  Dwelling on the positive...Tall readers: you'll love the new carts at Target.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment