Friday, November 12, 2010

S'mores Party


Have you visited www.bakerella.com yet?  No?  Well, you should.  She posted about s'mores a few days ago and I had fun reading the comments.  I love s'mores and have eaten my fair share.  Somehow, I never thought to stray from the original version.  Some of the suggested custom s'mores included using different candy bars- peanut butter cups, Caramello, and Snickers, oh my!  Of all the ideas, the most interesting is to roast Starburst.  Has anybody tried this?  I'm definitely curious, but skeptical.


  Wouldn't it be fun to have a s'mores party?  Everybody could bring their favorite cookie and candy bar.  I'll make the marshmallows!  Who's in?


Image courtesy www.bakerella.com

1 comment:

  1. ME! I'm in. We discovered a couple summers ago that infusing the chocolate into the marshmallow before roasting is a perfect, albiet messy, solution to non-melted chocolate, but I never thought to use different candy bars...now we just need to bridge that pesky IL/ID gap.

    ReplyDelete