Tuesday, November 23, 2010

To hold you over...

I'm going to try a new recipe in a few minutes.  If the results are good, I think the pictures will make you smile.  I've been thinking about this recipe all day.  In fact, I even considered getting up very early and making it before work this morning.  Aren't you curious?

In the meantime, here are a few things that have made me smile recently:

Hadley likes to pretend she is chewing gum.  She also likes to eat frozen peas for a bed time snack.  Last night she kept exclaiming, "I have pea gum, mom!"  It made me giggle in the childish-potty-humor sort of way.

The kids made pinecone turkeys at play group yesterday; they have currently taken residence on the mantle.  Throughout the day my kids both occasionally walk up to the fireplace, look up, and start gobbling.  It also makes me laugh.

Smoothie faces





And smooshy faces




A snowman, Boise style




And finally, this video.  I saw this guy on Ellen a few months ago and I got a kick out of his songs.  Pretty clever, huh?




Okay, off to bake.  I'll try to post the results tonight.  If it's a flop, I'll post my recipe for maple roasted butternut squash- it's amazing!  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment