Thursday, February 3, 2011

Google Art Project


We just booked a trip to MN, and it was expensive.  While we are very excited to see our families, Tyler and I were lamenting the fact that our travel budget and time off from work are spent traveling to such a non-exotic local.  We started talking about the places we'd like to see for the first time and the places that we'd like to return to.  One of those places in NYC, and this time we'd definitely spend more time at the Met.  

You can imagine my surprise and delight when I turned on my computer and realized that I could visit the Met this morning.  When I'm done there, maybe I'll visit The Tate, or perhaps head to Versailles.  Have you seen Google Art Project?   It's like Google street view, except it's inside of museums.  You can look at the museum map, pick a room and then "walk" around, viewing the exhibits.  So cool!  This will definitely keep me entertained during the kids' nap time today!

No comments:

Post a Comment