Friday, February 11, 2011

Wild Rice Burgers

Image via Heavy Table

The other day, I was doing my sisterly duty and snooping around my brother's fiance's facebook page, when I found a link to this recipe for Wild Rice burgers.  In all my years of living in MN, which included dozens of trips to Duluth, I never tried this famous menu item at Fitgers.  Tyler is not usually a fan of meatless substitutions, especially in the case of burgers.  That's why I didn't ask if he'd like these for dinner, I just made them.  And I'm glad I did.  All four of use liked them for dinner the first night, and enjoyed them even more as leftovers the second day.  The seemed to firm up a bit after being in the fridge overnight.  Uff da, these were delicious!  Will we make them again?  You betcha!


No comments:

Post a Comment