Friday, February 18, 2011

Ode to a Toilet Seat


With home repairs on my mind, I'm realizing that one of the easiest and best home improvements we've made involves the toilet.  Specifically, the installation of quiet/slow closing toilet seats.  They are a cheap way to improve quality of life, because toilet seat slamming = kids wake up after 10 minutes of napping = crabby mommy.  This particular seat from Kohller includes a separate, smaller seat for young kids.  We don't have this one, but I think it is a pretty good idea.  Another positive, you can choose your color based on what you're craving.  Almonds or biscuits, anyone?  I understand that those are common names for shades of off-white, but really, food related names for a toilet seat?  I do however, like the fact that for $39.95 you can sit your butt down on some "Mexican Sand;" no passport needed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment