Sunday, January 30, 2011

This and That

I love the blog Color Me Katie; she does happy things.
Katie's boyfriend?/husband? Matt Adams works with Improv Everywhere.  Their latest project was the No Pants Subway Ride.


Did you notice that they gathered in Foley Square?  Fitting; us Foleys are always riding the subway pantless.  



I noticed yesterday that our co-op sells quail eggs.  Wondering what you'd make with those tiny eggs (tiny omelets?) I came home and started googling.  Turns out, quail eggs are supposedly nutritious and delicious.  Want to see for yourself?  For only $26 you can incubate your own eggs, then raise the quail to provide you with an endless supply of eggs; enough to make thousands of tiny quiches!  Now that's a deal!

Does the man in your life need wardrobe help?  Check out Nerd Boyfriend for historical fashion inspiration.  I love the old pictures!

Speaking of pictures, these photos make me feel a little anxious, but they are amazing none the less.  Craving more insanity?  Check out the video.  I think my heart stopped at the 35 second mark.  Yikes!


Happy Sunday.  Time to get saggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment